RESA To Convene 5th Annual Retail Energy Markets Symposium In Boston On Sept. 20
September 13, 2017 Email This Story Copyright 2010-17 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • firstname.lastname@example.org
The Retail Energy Supply Association will convene its 2017 Energy Competition Symposium in Boston on Sept. 20
Among the key issues to be discussed at the half-day event are the impact competitive retail energy markets have had over the past two decades on product and industry innovation and environmental improvement.
The event will feature a keynote address by Patrick Woodcock, Assistant Secretary with the Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs.
Other speakers include
• Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources Commissioner Judith Judson
• Commissioner Abigail Anthony of the Rhode Island Public Utilities Commission
• Former Federal Energy Regulatory Commissioner Nora Mead Brownell
• Dr. Philip O’Connor, former Illinois Commerce Commission chairman
• New England Power Generators Association President Dan Dolan
• Greg Cunningham, Vice President and Director of the Conservation Law Foundation’s Clean Energy and Climate Change program