Energy Procurement Advisory Firm (Broker) Announces Merger
Firm To Become Exclusive Marketer For Gas Producer, Producer May Launch Retail Supplier
November 2, 2017 Email This Story Copyright 2010-17 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy procurement advisory firm Advantage Energy Partners and BOCOR Holdings announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement to merge December 31, 2017.
Specifically, Advantage Energy Partners will join a family of companies that will collectively be owned equally by Michael Senff, Founder and President of Advantage Energy Partners, and Robert Hutcheson, Owner and Member-Manager of BOCOR Holdings.
The family of companies will include:
• Advantage Energy Partners LLC, an energy procurement advisory firm focused on commercial and industrial customers
• BOCOR Holdings LLC, a natural gas exploration and production company that owns and operates over 400 wells in the Appalachian Basin
• Canton Oil Well Service Inc., a natural gas and oil well service organization operating in Ohio and Pennsylvania
• Independent Energy Investments Corporation, which owns and operates intrastate gathering and pipeline systems in Ohio and Pennsylvania
• New River Equipment Corporation, a manufacturer and distributor of patented stump grinding wheels, pockets, and teeth
• HP Diversified Properties LLC, which owns and manages a diverse set of income producing land and property
"The merger will provide a number of synergies across the family of companies that will stimulate future growth," the companies said
Notably, Advantage Energy Partners will become the exclusive marketer of all the natural gas produced by BOCOR Holdings.
"Advantage Energy Partners will be developing the organizational strategy for the marketing of natural gas. The strategic direction for natural gas will focus on ensuring BOCOR Holdings is optimizing the value of their production, which may include becoming a retail supplier in regions where BOCOR Holdings has production," the companies said
"Merging the Advantage Energy brand and skill set into our family of companies will enable us to unlock more value from our production as we move closer to the end user," said Robert Hutcheson, Owner and Member-Manager of BOCOR Holdings.