TEPA Announces New National Board
January 16, 2019 Email This Story Copyright 2010-19 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
A new national board, which took effect Jan. 1, 2019, has been elected for The Energy Professionals Association (TEPA).
Huston Able, Exec. Vice President at Choice Energy Services, has been appointed as the National Board President and Javier Barrios, Managing Partner at Good Energy, as the National Vice President of the Association.
Able is succeeding Andrew Barth, Partner at CSD Energy Advisors, who served as the National Board President from 2016 to 2018.
In addition to Able and Barrios, the 2019 to 2021 TEPA National Board will include:
• Treasurer - Marilyn Fox: President at Fox, Smolen & Associates
• Secretary - Perry Ruthven: Managing Director at Priority Power Management
• Past President - Andrew Barth: Partner, CSD Energy Advisors
• At-Large Board Member – David C. Wiers: President & Founder, Satori Energy
• At-Large Board Member – Craig Wall: Director of Supplier and Product Management, Patriot Energy Group
• At-Large Board Member – Paul Ward: Director, Client Management and General Manager, Schneider Electric
Barrios, who is based in New York City, represents the first national board member outside Texas, where TEPA was founded. Barrios had served as the founding president of the TEPA Northeast Chapter.
Shannon McGriff, TEPA Director, will continue to manage the Association’s day-to-day operations, marketing and budget, as well as plan and organize monthly meetings and conferences throughout the year.