Retail Energy Supply Association Announces Election of 2019 Executive Committee
February 8, 2019 Email This Story Copyright 2010-19 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • firstname.lastname@example.org
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
The Retail Energy Supply Association (RESA) today announced the election of its new officers and state chairs for 2019.
The group, which will now make up the organization’s executive committee, was confirmed during RESA’s annual board meeting in December and will each serve a one year term.
RESA officers for 2019 are as follows (note: all names are reproduced as presented in RESA's news release):
- President - Matt White (IGS Energy)
- First Vice President - Clint Sandidge (Calpine)
- Second Vice President - Gretchen Fuhr (Just Energy)
- Secretary - Alexandrea Isaac (Starion Energy)
- Treasurer - Lael Campbell (Constellation)
- Immediate Past President - Darrin Pfannenstiel (Stream)