Reliant Launches New Digital Platform Aimed At Renters, Offering Ability To Split Bill, Same-Day Connection
June 27, 2019 Email This Story Copyright 2010-19 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reliant announced the availability of its new RentReady by Reliant digital platform which is, "designed to make renters’ lives easier by providing same-day electricity service, splitting bills among multiple tenants, managing accounts via an app and more."
Reliant’s RentReady platform will feature several tools that make renting easier, including:
• Same-day service connection for customers who sign up by 5 p.m.
• Ability to split the bill among roommates and pay from multiple debit or credit cards.
• Account management and payment through the Reliant App, which features electricity usage tracking, automated text and email alerts, and even bill projections so there are no surprises.
• Access to the latest Google Nest products and plans to outfit new apartments and homes with smart home technology.
• What Reliant terms, "A customized, competitively priced electricity plan tailored to lease terms."
• A quick and easy way to get a free quote for renter’s insurance via Assurant.