NRG, Direct Energy Retail Electric Providers Request Texas Low-Income Customer Sync List
July 1, 2019 Email This Story Copyright 2010-19 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
NRG Energy and Direct Energy have filed, for various of their retail energy brands, separate requests with the Public Utility Commission of Texas for the provision of the low-income customer identification service for the State fiscal year beginning on September 1, 2019 (FY2020).
NRG Retail affirmed a commitment to contribute $20,000 toward the reimbursement of the Commission's costs to provide the list. Each of the requested Direct Energy REPs agreed to reimburse the commission for its allocated share of the total cost of providing the service.
REPs seeking the low-income customer identification service were:
Direct Energy Brands:
• Direct Energy, LP - REP Certificate 10040
• First Choice Power, LLC - REP Certificate 10008
• CPL Retail Energy, LP - REP Certificate 10023
• WTU Retail Energy, LP - REP Certificate 10022
NRG Energy Brands:
• Reliant Energy Retail Services LLC - REP Certificate 10007
• Everything Energy LLC - REP Certificate 10178
• Green Mountain Energy Company - REP Certificate 10009