New Texas Retail Electric Market Entrant Offering Home Service Protection Plans
July 9, 2020 Email This Story Copyright 2010-20 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Iberdrola Texas, which recently entered the Texas retail electric market as first reported by EnergyChoiceMatters.com in February, has entered into an agreement with a home service contract provider, American Home Solutions, under which American Home Solutions will offer home service protection plans to Iberdrola Texas customers, such as a Cooling Repair and Maintenance Plan, and a Surge Protection Plan.
The Cooling Repair and Maintenance Plan features:
• Coverage for central cooling system and ducted electric central air conditioning.
• Up to $400 per incident and up to $2,000 annually toward repairs or reimbursement toward replacement.
• Annual performance tune-up with a refrigerant check on one central air conditioner. Includes up to $100 of refrigerant per year.
• Coverage for parts and labor within generous coverage limits
• $16.95 per month
The Surge Protection Plan features:
• Coverage for a home's electronic devices, including computers, gaming consoles, kitchen appliances, and more.
• Reimbursement for the repair or replacement of electrical appliances valued at $100 or more