Pulse Power Giving Away Free Electricity, Tesla Model 3 To Encourage Conservation During Winter Storm Emergency
February 16, 2021
Email This Story
Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • firstname.lastname@example.org
The following story is brought free of charge to readers by EC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Pulse Power, a retail electricity provider in Texas, announced on the morning of Feb. 15 that it is giving its customers an incentive to conserve electricity to help the marketplace this week.
Pulse Power customers who reduce their usage by 10% in the next 3 days, will be entered for a chance to win a Tesla Model 3 car, or free electricity for up to a year.
Pulse confirmed that any customer load reductions due to being subject to rotating outages will count towards the reduction used for the drawing.
Specifically, a qualified entry is an existing customer of Pulse who uses at least 10% less electricity than their average daily usage for February 1, 2021, through February 7, 2021. Each day during the Contest period that a customer reduces their
usage by 10% qualifies as an 'entry' in the drawing. The maximum is three
entries per customer
Additionally, 5 customers will win free electricity for a year, and 50 customers across all brands will get free electricity during March 2021
Rob Cantrell, President of Pulse Power, stated: "We want Texans to conserve during this period of market volatility. It is important that we all chip in to reduce the stress on the grid and to keep energy bills as low as possible across Texas. It's always good to reduce electricity usage, but it is even more important during this winter storm."
Email This Story
Pulse had also said in a Feb. 14 communication to customers that, in return for reducing energy usage during the weather event, the customer will receive a $5 credit on the next bill
NEW Jobs on RetailEnergyJobs.com:
• NEW! -- Commercial Sales Support Representative -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Channel Partner/Channel Sales Manager -- Houston
• NEW! -- Wholesale Originator -- Retail Supplier -- Houston
• NEW! -- Trading Analyst -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Renewables Trader -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Channel Partner Sales Manager -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Experienced Retail Energy Account Manager
• NEW! -- Sales Channel Manager -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Retail Energy Account Executive -- Texas
• Supply and Pricing Analyst -- Retail Supplier -- DFW
• IT Billing Project Manager
• IT Billing Business Analyst
Copyright 2010-21 Energy Choice Matters. If you wish to share this story, please
email or post the website link; unauthorized copying, retransmission, or republication