ERCOT Initiates Mass Transition Event For Retail Electric Provider (Identity Disclosed)
February 26, 2021
Email This Story
Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers by EC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
On Friday, February 26, 2021, ERCOT revoked all rights of GRIDDY ENERGY LLC to conduct activity under the ERCOT Protocols due to a Payment Breach.
ERCOT Protocol Section 184.108.40.206.6(3)(b) provides that "On revocation of some or all of the Market Participant’s rights…ERCOT shall initiate a Mass Transition of the Market Participant’s ESI IDs pursuant to Section 220.127.116.11, Mass Transition Process."
Pursuant to Protocol Section 18.104.22.168, Mass Transition, and Retail Market Guide (RMG) Section 7.11, Mass Customer Transition Process, ERCOT began the Mass Transition of GRIDDY ENERGY LLC (LSE) customers on Friday, February 26, 2021.
All of GRIDDY ENERGY LLC (LSE) ESI IDs will be gained by one or more POLRs, as allocated by the PUCT Mass Transition process.
The size of the associated combined 30 day Average Daily Load is approximately 1,065 MWHs and the number of ESI IDs involved is approximately 10,127.
Email This Story
ERCOT has been working closely with PUCT staff and Affected Market Participants to ensure an efficient and effective transfer of Customers to designated POLRs, the ERCOT notice said
NEW Jobs on RetailEnergyJobs.com:
• NEW! -- Chief of the Planning and Procurement Bureau, Illinois Power Agency
• NEW! -- Energy Operations & Reporting Associate
• NEW! -- Commercial Sales Support Representative -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Channel Partner/Channel Sales Manager -- Houston
• NEW! -- Wholesale Originator -- Retail Supplier -- Houston
• NEW! -- Trading Analyst -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Renewables Trader -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Channel Partner Sales Manager -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Experienced Retail Energy Account Manager
• NEW! -- Sales Channel Manager -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Retail Energy Account Executive -- Texas
• Supply and Pricing Analyst -- Retail Supplier -- DFW
• IT Billing Project Manager
• IT Billing Business Analyst
Copyright 2010-21 Energy Choice Matters. If you wish to share this story, please
email or post the website link; unauthorized copying, retransmission, or republication