Texas PUC Names REP Sector Representative, Others For Texas Energy Reliability Council
October 14, 2021 Email This Story Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
The Executive Director of the Texas PUC has appointed eight individuals to serve as the PUC-appointed members of the Texas Energy Reliability Council.
Catherine J. Webking was appointed to represent retail electric providers.
The other appointments made by the PUC are as follows:
• Lori Simpson to represent entities that provide dispatchable electric energy to the power grid
• Elizabeth Barton Jones to represent transmission and distribution utilities
• Tom J. Hancock to represent municipally owned utilities
• Clif Lange to represent electric cooperatives
• Thomas McAndrew, Charlie Hemmeline, and Pat Wood, III to the three positions representing energy sectors not otherwise represented on the council