Senior Leadership Team For Constellation Announced As Separation From Exelon Nears
October 29, 2021 Email This Story Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • firstname.lastname@example.org
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Exelon Corp. announced leadership appointments as it prepares to separate into two companies in the first quarter of 2022.
As previously reported, after the separation, the utility business will be named Exelon and the competitive energy business will be named Constellation.
The following individuals have been appointed, effective immediately, to the Constellation (competitive energy business) senior executive team, reporting directly to Exelon Generation CEO Joseph Dominguez (whose appointment as CEO was previously reported):
• Kathleen Barrón, EVP and Chief Strategy Officer
• Mike Koehler, EVP and Chief Administrative Officer
• Bryan Hanson, EVP and Chief Generation Officer
• Jim McHugh, EVP and Chief Commercial Officer
• David Dardis, EVP and General Counsel
• Susie Kutansky, SVP and Chief Human Resources Officer
All of the individuals currently serve in senior roles at Exelon or its subsidiaries
As previously reported, Daniel Eggers has been appointed EVP and Chief Financial Officer of Constellation