The Energy Professionals Association (TEPA) Announces 2022 Board Members
January 5, 2022 Email This Story Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
The Energy Professionals Association (TEPA) today announced the organization’s 2022 National Board, along with the addition of three at-large board members.
Jared Patterson, Director of Energy Services at Rapid Power Management, will succeed Javier Barrios, Managing Partner at Good Energy, as the national board president. Patterson has been with Rapid Power Management (RPM) more than 13 years as a sales manager and strategic leader. Patterson also serves in the Texas House of Representatives, representing District 106 in Denton County.
Mike Payne, E.V.P. of Commercial Operations and Corporate Counsel at Alternative Energy Development Group (AEDG), will serve as TEPA’s national vice president. Before joining AEDG, Mike served 21 years with APPI Energy where he created, developed, and managed consulting services, due diligence of energy suppliers, and corporate legal matters.
The 2022 National TEPA Board also includes:
• Perry Ruthven: Secretary - Managing Director, Priority Power Management
• Marilyn Fox: Treasurer -President, Fox, Smolen & Associates
• David C. Wiers: At-Large Board Member -President and Founder, Satori Energy
• Paul Ward: At-Large Board Member - Director, Schneider Electric
• Huston Able: At-Large Board Member - President, Able Power Management
• Andrew Barth: At-Large Board Member - Partner and Co-Founder, CSD Energy Advisors
• Lauren Bailey: At-Large Board Members - Director of Sales, Broker Online Exchange
• Chris Gersch: At-Large Board Member - Co-Founder and President, Navigate Power
• Jennifer Underwood: At-Large Board Member - COO, APPI Energy
• Javier Barrios: Past President - Managing Partner, Good Energy