Default Service Procurement Leaves Small C&I Tranches Unfilled; Reserve Procurement Set
October 21, 2022
Email This Story
Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • firstname.lastname@example.org
The following story is brought free of charge to readers by EC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
The October 2022 procurement for Type I SOS supplies at Baltimore Gas & Electric failed to attract any offers below the Price Anomaly Threshold (PAT).
Per RFP rules, a reserve procurement is planned for October 31 to fill this remaining supply need.
The original RFP had sought 52.8 MW of Type I supply covering the June 1, 2023 to May 31, 2025 time frame (which represents a portion of the supply for that period)
All other tranches in the RFP were filled, and all other average winning prices came in below the PAT.
For the entire RFP covering all Maryland IOUs, there was approximately 2.9MW bid for every MW needed. This is lower than last April's RFP, which saw 3.5 MW bid for every block needed overall.
Email This Story
The Maryland PSC approved the results of the procurement, and scheduled the reserve procurement noted above
NEW Jobs on RetailEnergyJobs.com:
• NEW! -- Market Operations Analyst -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Sales Development Representative
• NEW! -- Operations Analyst/Manager - Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Customer Success
• NEW! -- Operations Manager - Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Marketing Associate - Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Supervisor-Commercial Operations
• NEW! -- Market Operations Analyst
• NEW! -- Customer Data Specialist
• NEW! -- Director, Regulatory Affairs, Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Account Manager Project Manager
• NEW! -- Retail Energy Policy Analyst
• NEW! -- Incentive Specialists
• NEW! -- Utility Rates Specialist
• NEW! -- Customer Onboarding Specialist
• NEW! -- Energy Performance Engineer
Copyright 2010-22 Energy Choice Matters. If you wish to share this story, please
email or post the website link; unauthorized copying, retransmission, or republication