Energy Tech Company Which Also Runs Retail Energy Shopping Site Raises $125 Million
December 16, 2022
Email This Story
Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • firstname.lastname@example.org
The following story is brought free of charge to readers by EC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Arcadia, which owns Real Simple Energy in addition to offering energy data and community solar services, announced that it has raised $125 million in new funding led by Magnetar Capital, with existing investor Keyframe Capital participating.
Macquarie Asset Management's Green Investment Group also participated in the round.
Eric Scheyer, Partner and Head of Energy and Infrastructure at Magnetar, will join the Arcadia Board of Directors.
Email This Story
The growth capital will support the continued development of Arcadia's energy data platform, and accelerate its community solar business.
NEW Jobs on RetailEnergyJobs.com:
• NEW! -- Senior Energy Pricing Manager
• NEW! -- Dialer Administrator & Analyst - Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Pricing Manager -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Pricing and Operations Analyst
-- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Sales Director
• NEW! -- Market Operations Analyst -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Accounting Manager -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Sales Development Representative
• NEW! -- Operations Analyst/Manager - Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Customer Success
• NEW! -- Market Operations Analyst
Copyright 2010-22 Energy Choice Matters. If you wish to share this story, please
email or post the website link; unauthorized copying, retransmission, or republication