Reliant Offering New One-Stop-Shop Solar Program, Unlimited Bill Credits In Texas
January 24, 2023
Email This Story
Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers by VertexOne, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reliant in Texas has launched a new one-stop-shop rooftop solar offer along with a solar concierge service in Texas
"With rooftop solar from Reliant, customers can experience a one-stop-shop for solar panel installation and an exclusive electricity plan that offers uncapped credits for excess energy generated," Reliant said
"To begin the process, homeowners can schedule a free assessment with a Reliant Solar Energy Expert, who is skilled at helping customers design the system most suitable for their household. The Solar Energy Expert can also help homeowners understand financing options, incentives and answer any questions about the process. Reliant then facilitates a seamless install through a solar power installation partner that has field-tested professionals with years of experience specializing in residential rooftop systems," Reliant said
Concerning installation, Reliant further says, "There are financing options available. Your Solar Energy Expert and the solar installation partner can guide you through the process, and also help you research available financial incentives like the Federal Solar Tax Credit. Federal renewable energy programs can shelter you from a large portion of the install costs, delivering a speedier return on investment."
Following installation through Reliant, customers gain access to the "exclusive" Simple Solar Sell Back electricity plan, which features:
Email This Story
• Unlimited bill credits for any solar electricity generated that a household doesn’t consume and is returned to the grid.
• Bill credits are a dollar-for-dollar value at the same price per kilowatt hour that homeowners pay for electricity with the plan. Credits go toward the total bill, which includes both electricity and TDSP fees.
• A "competitive" fixed electricity price locked in for the length of their plan term.
• The Reliant smart phone app, which provides personalized insights of a homeowner’s solar energy usage and generation in the palm of their hands.
"While the Simple Solar Sell Back plan is exclusive for new solar installations with Reliant, homeowners with existing rooftop panels can also earn bill credits through the Solar Payback Plus plan for any excess energy their panels generate. For renters and customers not interested in panels, Reliant offers the 100% Solar plan and the innovative, award-winning Make It Solar program that can be added to any qualifying electricity plan for a monthly fee. When it comes to solar, Reliant makes it simple and has options to fit every lifestyle and budget," Reliant said
NEW Jobs on RetailEnergyJobs.com:
• NEW! -- Senior Scheduler -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Channel Sales Manager -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Senior Energy Pricing Manager
• Dialer Administrator & Analyst - Retail Supplier
• Pricing Manager -- Retail Supplier
• Pricing and Operations Analyst
-- Retail Supplier
• Sales Director
• Accounting Manager -- Retail Supplier
Copyright 2010-23 Energy Choice Matters. If you wish to share this story, please
email or post the website link; unauthorized copying, retransmission, or republication