Broker/Aggregator Adopts New Name Reflecting Expanded Reach
March 2, 2023 Email This Story Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • firstname.lastname@example.org
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byVertexOne, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Industrial Energy Users–Ohio, a trade organization for energy-intensive manufacturing, industrial, institutional, information technology and business customers, unveiled a new name and logo, and will now be known as the Ohio Energy Leadership Council (OELC).
"Our new name better aligns with our diverse membership, and our new tagline describes our refined mission: The premier advocate and resource for Ohio's largest energy users," said Renee Rambo, the organization's chairperson
Industrial Energy Users–Ohio is a licensed broker-aggregator in Ohio and has, "assisted in helping its members obtain substantial savings on their industrial and commercial energy supply costs."
OELC said that membership has moved beyond the industrial sector and now includes energy leaders in manufacturing, education, information technology, and the retail industry representing a diverse cross section of energy interests in Ohio and around the nation.
The Ohio Energy Leadership Council includes members specializing in:
• Operating large data processing centers.
• Powering the campuses of large educational institutions and commercial businesses.
• Refining petroleum into essential products used in modern society.
• Fueling the recycling industry, including scrap steel and more.
• Processing chemicals for the agriculture, food and pharmaceutical industries.