Affiliate of Retail Supplier Plans to Add Over 2 Million EV Charging Ports in North America Across Home, Commercial and Public Charging Segments by 2030
April 13, 2023
Email This Story
Copyright 2010-21 EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Reporting by Paul Ring • email@example.com
The following story is brought free of charge to readers by VertexOne, the exclusive EDI provider of EnergyChoiceMatters.com
Enel X Way today announced plans to add at least two million EV charge ports in North America across home, commercial and public charging segments by 2030.
This target includes over 10,000 DC public charging stations in support of the National Electric Vehicle Incentive (NEVI) program in select areas of the country.
"To achieve the goal, Enel X Way will build upon its success with serving the home and commercial charging segments by expanding into the public charging market in North America," Enel X Way said
"The company has also launched new installation, operations and maintenance (O&M), and financing services to accelerate the deployment and distribution of Enel X Way chargers," Enel X Way said
Enel X Way is an e-mobility subsidiary of Enel Group
Enel X Way said that it has, "broadened and scaled its services to better serve customers and provide EV drivers with a seamless charging experience through increased access and reliability of chargers."
As described by Enel X Way, the new and expanded services include:
• "EV infrastructure installation: Enel X Way offers virtual site evaluations, energy load analysis, value-engineered site design, utility coordination for make-ready incentives and infrastructure upgrades, and permitted installation – making it a one-stop-shop to simplify the EV charging journey for customers."
• "O&M services: Enel X Way's network of EV equipment O&M service partners, including ChargerHelp!, offers customers and EV owners a new level of reliability by providing on-demand repairs and maintenance support from trained local workforces."
• "Leasing and loan finance options: Customers can now borrow capital or lease EV charging equipment from Enel X Way, enabling customers purchase charging equipment without a large upfront investment. Alternatively, customers can opt for charging-as-a-service – a program where Enel X Way own and operates the chargers in exchange for a monthly service."
Enel X Way recently entered a cooperative contract with the Purchasing Cooperative of America (PCA), enabling public entities the opportunity to purchase EV charging products, software, and services from the company without having to go to bid.
Email This Story
The company also helps entities take advantage of funding from the U.S. Inflation Reduction Act and $5-billion National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Program as part of the $1.2 trillion Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA).
NEW Jobs on RetailEnergyJobs.com:
• NEW! -- Sales Support Specialist
-- Retail Supplier
• Channel Sales Manager -- Retail Supplier
• Business Development Manager
• Operations Manager/Director -- Retail Supplier -- Texas
Copyright 2010-23 Energy Choice Matters. If you wish to share this story, please
email or post the website link; unauthorized copying, retransmission, or republication